Conditional Exemption from the Joint Matriculation Board
Print this Page
All students who do not have full exemption should apply for conditional exemption before the end of August 2008.
1. Check the requirements for conditional exemption on the pages of the Joint Matriculation Board.
2. Fill in the form. You can also obtain the form from the Student Affairs Office (Mr. S.T. Mbambo) and pay R210 (for 2004, as required by the JMB) at the Administration Building, or preferably, pay at any ABSA branch into the following account:
ABSA, EMPANGENI BRANCH (334-130)
Specify: Vote Number 2700/9084
3. Attach the deposit slip to your signed application form (remember to keep a copy).
4. Attach certified copies of your ID Document as well as your school certificates.
5. Deliver or mail all the documents to the officer at administration who is responsible for exemptions Mr. S.T. Mbambo at:
Mr. S.T. Mbambo
(Student Affairs - Exemptions)
University of Zululand
Private Bag X1001