- Students and staff using the library must produce their user
cards for any transaction in the library.
- The library is a place where students and researchers should
be able to work in peace and quiet.
Therefore it is very important to observe the rule of "SILENCE",
users who are misbehaving will be asked to leave the library.
* Group discussions will only be allowed in seminar rooms
* Furniture (desks and chairs, etc) must not be moved or removed
from their places.
* Personal bags, food, drinks, etc. are not allowed in the library.
* Library materials are there for the benefit of all users please
do not hide, mutilate or steal the material.
* Smoking is not allowed in the library.
* Use of cell phones is prohibited